Sunday, June 8, 2008

art party number threee

Oddly enough, for the third art party, Jade, Daybreak and I had been talking about the power of three. "If one can put a thousand to flight, two can put ten thousand and a triple braided cord is not easily broken."

Then I began thinking on Corinthians and the trilogy of Faith, Hope and Love.

The three of us had determined to pray through for a loved one, so the braided hair of our intercession.

I love the idea and really dislike the execution. It looks like a fourth grader painted it. But I still have it hanging because a big piece of my heart is in the concept! "Triple Braided Cord"
Totally disgusted with my first painting, our hostess handed me this piece of art paper and told me to do something else quick. She knew I needed a success. I was sitting on the floor, under the illumination of this lamp. This is "Lauren's Lamp".
Posted by Picasa

No comments: